Monday, July 21, 2014

Thanks to everyone for your comments!!

I would like to thank everyone for following me on this amazing journey. I love reading your comments and words of encouragement. Please keep them coming it inspires me to remain motivated to push myself physically and mentally. 



I would also like to say that this past weekend a wonderful person passed away. His name was Ryan Corkran. He was my big brother in our fraternaty TKE at Columbus State University. He was a loving, caring and hilarious person. I loved him dearly. His celebration of life was today and I was not able to be there. He was a wonderful person and he will be missed. My thoughts are with his family, his wife and children. 

Rest in peace among the clouds Brother, you will be missed. 









No comments:

Post a Comment